Innovation Management Consulting: roadmap from idea to product
Our innovation management program helps companies find the best path forward to turn ideas and opportunities into tangible products.
We’ll work with you to develop an innovation process that suits your needs even if it means a departure from traditional practices, processes and principles.
Organizations or individuals with innovation projects they believe to be compelling, transformative or just exciting are welcome to a complimentary one-hour overview session with our senior innovation experts to learn more about our program. Customized Innovation Management courses can be offered to your organization over a five-day week (40 hours of training) on site at your location or at INNES.
We offer assistance with:
- Combination of key stakeholder interviews, co-working with the client team, and solution roadman development
- Market Research/Customer Insight
- Product R&D management (Fee based)
- Custom made solutions to client’s specific innovation challenge
- Commercial and Opportunity Assessment
- Innovation Program Infrastructure Setup
- “Idea Portfolio” Development
- Scientist/Engineering Team Management
- Pre-Clinical Research Management
- External Partner and Vendor Management
- Invention Disclosure and Patent Writing/Management
- Provisional Patent, PCT
- International Patent Filing
- Patent Law Advice
- Patent Portfolio Management